We invite you to learn more about the addition of Regenerative Medicine to our office therapies. Below is a short video and a link to our Regenerative Medicine – A Patient Guide web page for more information. Regenerative Medicine can help with pain in joints WITHOUT SURGERY or DOWNTIME!
Regenerative Medicine Helps:
- Knee Pain
- Hip Pain
- Wrist or Hand Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Foot Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Arthritis Pain
Regenerative Medicine is:
- Simple, safe, effective alternative to joint replacement surgery.
- Used widely within orthopaedic, sports medicine and pain management practices to reverse joint degeneration.
- Joint injection of human stem cells provides structural support for tissue and joints.
- A way to achieve amazing results with chronic pain.
- Human stem cell tissue repairing arthritis and joint cartilage alleviating joint pain.
- A natural alternative to joint replacement and pain medications.
- Helping to maintain your independence as you age.
Stem Cell Therapy
Advanced Healthcare Solutions Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy is a game changer with its healing capabilities of degenerative joints. Using stem cells from healthy humna umbilical cords, we are able to slow and reverse the aging process of joints avoiding pain and possible joint replacement.
Stem cells have the unique characteristic of rebuilding joint structures in the body. Cartilage, tendons and ligaments can be repaired using stem cell therapy.
Mesenchymal stem cells, found in the Wharton’s Jelly of the umbilical cord, contains growth factors and other essential components necessary for regeneration. It consists of high amounts of collagen, hyaluronic acid and cartilage building materials from growth factors that are essential to healing and regeneration.
We believe products from umbilical cord tissue can be used as alternatives to NSAID & steroid injections and help assist with pain in the field of musculoskeletal injuries.
How Does Stem Cell Therapy Work?
- A simple injection of concentrated stem cells rebuild joint surfaces and cartilage ensuring the greatest improvement of joint health.
- Stem cells have high anti-inflammatory properties due to large concentrations of growth factors and cytokines which reduce joint pain and swelling from arthritis naturally.
- Stem cells contain high levels of hyaluronic acid which assist in lubricating, supporting, and aiding joint mobility.
Who Needs Stem Cell Therapy?
- People with chronic pain from arthritis, degenerative condition, or injury.
- People with bone on bone conditions.
- People who are not surgical candidates or do not want surgery.
- People who are too old or too young for surgery.
- People who cannot afford surgery or excessive down time from work or activities.
- People who want to get their active lifestyle back.
- People on medication for pain.
More Resources for Your Information
Please take the time to review the above sources and share them with anyone who is involved with the decision making regarding your health.