Baked Buffalo Cauliflower
A fun and easy appetizer or snack made with just a few simple ingredients. Fully loaded with all the awesome flavor of chicken wings, these low carb and vegetarian Buffalo Cauliflower Bites have a soft and tender inside and crispy outside.
- One Large Cauliflower cut into florets
- Hot Sauce
- Chicken Broth
- Lemon Juice (optional)
- Garlic Powder (optional)
- Pre-heat over to 425 degrees.
- Combine hot sauce, broth, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl (how much hot sauce versus how much broth you use is dependent on how much spice you like).
- Mix cauliflower florets with sauce to coat evenly.
- Spread florets in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender and golden brown on the outside.
Baked Buffalo Cauliflower A fun and easy appetizer or snack made with just a few simple ingredients. Fully loaded with …
Chicken or Beef Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Another delicious treat utilizing healthy spaghetti squash! Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash 2 boneless, skinless …
Stuffed Banana Peppers A classic recipe, normally using Italian sausage, has been revamped for our Natural Fit program. Using ground …