A summertime classic sure to please everyone. These kabobs are a wonderful way to enjoy grilling and getting your fill of protein and vegetables.
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
- Lean chicken or steak, cubed
- Favorite vegetables (green or red peppers, onions, mushrooms, zucchini)
- Your choice of seasonings (garlic salt, black pepper, steak seasoning)
- Carefully skewer meat and vegetables.
- Baste each skewer with chicken or beef broth, then sprinkle on seasonings.
- Grill over medium heat until desired doneness.
Chicken or Beef Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Another delicious treat utilizing healthy spaghetti squash! Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash 2 boneless, skinless …
Stuffed Banana Peppers A classic recipe, normally using Italian sausage, has been revamped for our Natural Fit program. Using ground …
Spaghetti Squash Pie Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash (at least 4 1/2 lbs.) 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef 2 cups canned …