Here are a couple great devices that can be used at home, after completing your advanced therapy sessions here at our office, to continue nerve rehabilitation.
The ReBuilder is a highly sophisticated, prescription based, at-home medical device that alleviates chronic pain and painful numbness with no side effects. Similar to a pacemaker for your heart, the ReBuilder reads the dysfunctional electrical waveforms of your nerves and then delivers a correcting signal 7.83 times per second which is equivalent to the Schumann Earth Resonance Frequency.
The ReBuilder is FDA cleared under K882980 as a prescription device for the following uses:
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Muscle reeducation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Symptomatic relief for chronic intractable pain
- Post-traumatic & post-surgical pain relief
- Prevention or retardation of disuse atrophy
THE REBUILDER CAN:
- Immediately evaluate the patient’s body mass, electrical resistance, passive endogenous voltage, percentage fat and percentage of water to set adjust itself for each individual when it is first turned on.
- Send a “normal waveform” from one foot to the other then capture, measure, and evaluate the stimulated self-generated signal from that foot as it is sent to the brain.
- Create a compensating waveform (like a Bose noise cancelling headset) to balance and retrain the nerves to send a normal carrier wave to the brain and begins to perform this process 7.83 times per second for 30 minutes, and then gently turns itself off.
- Apply the frequency rate 7.83 hz, for the correcting waveform, causing the brain to release endorphins which travel through the entire body via the blood stream to reduce pain in other areas of the body. This also relaxes the patient, reduces anxiety, and helps the patient fall asleep quicker and stay asleep, especially when used just prior to bedtime.
- Simultaneously send a muscle stimulating waveform (EMS) to the nearby calf muscles to stimulate the venous muscle pump to aid in blood circulation and avoid disuse muscle atrophy.
- Use its EMS signal to drain the lymphatic fluid in the feet and legs, thus helping the body remove accumulated toxins and normal byproducts of metabolism.
- Use a warm water footbath to treat and vasodilate the capillaries in the skin of the entire foot and ankle allowing arterial blood to transport required nutrients through these enlarged capillaries into the now vacated veins which brings necessary nutrition to the nerves.
- Utilize a unique electrolyte in the water bath which is formulated to not only enhance the conductivity of the warm water, but provide the needed minerals to remineralize the diluted synaptic fluid between the nerves. This enhances nerve function
- No side effects
- Easy to use- no assembly required. Use right out of the box, battery already installed.
- Simple nine-volt battery included. No risk of fire from recharging internal lithium batteries
- No risk to try it: One-year money back guarantee
- No worry about obsolesce: The ReBuilder is warranted for life, and patient can trade it in for any future newer model for full credit
This low-level light therapy device can be used for 20 minutes 3 times a day at home to increase blood circulation, reduce inflammation, and reduce pain associated with peripheral neuropathy after completing an advanced therapy session at our office.
What is HealthLight™?
What is LED Light Therapy?
Can you explain LED lights and color?
Can anyone use LED Light Therapy?
What does it feel like when using HealthLight?
HealthLight™ creates a comforting, warm feeling with the pads.
- Dilates the blood vessels locally, causing an increase in circulation (blood flow)
- Stimulates warmth that may reduce and alleviate pain. Many users get so relaxed they actually fall asleep
Additionally, patients and clients may experience:
- Pain relief
- Decreased tension
- Decreased inflammation
- Decrease in local swelling
- Increase in range of motion
- Increased lymphatic drainage
- Decreased muscle spasms and tightness
- Increased venous dilation and blood flow
- Improvement in peripheral neuropathy symptoms