Spinach Artichoke Chicken
Here’s a delicious Natural Fit recipe for dinner. Combine green spinach with artichoke and your chicken for protein and you’ll have one super-fantastic meal!
- 1 – 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast(s)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup artichokes, quartered
- 1/4 – 1 tsp minced garlic
- black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, saute chicken breast in 1/2 cup broth until cooked through.
- Add spinach, artichokes, mined garlic, and black pepper.
- Reduce heat and cook over medium heat, adding broth as needed to keep moist, until chicken is tender (about 5 – 10 minutes).
Stuffed Peppers Stuffed peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers and you can eat the bowl it all comes …
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Here’s a delicious Natural Fit recipe for dinner. Combine green spinach with artichoke and your chicken for …
Chili Here’s a no-bean chili recipe just for our Natural Fit Weight Loss Program. Delicious whether using ground beef or …