Here’s a no-bean chili recipe just for our Natural Fit Weight Loss Program. Delicious whether using ground beef or turkey, and sure to please anyone in the family!
- 1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 – 2 green or red bell peppers
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes (or fresh)
- 1 – 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup tomato sauce or juice (lowest sugar content)
- In a large skillet or pan, start browning beef or turkey. Add in onions, peppers, celery, and broth (as needed to keep from sticking).
- Reduce heat to low, add minced garlic, chili powder, onion powder, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce, mix.
- Cook 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Chicken or Beef Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Another delicious treat utilizing healthy spaghetti squash! Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash 2 boneless, skinless …
Stuffed Banana Peppers A classic recipe, normally using Italian sausage, has been revamped for our Natural Fit program. Using ground …
Spaghetti Squash Pie Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash (at least 4 1/2 lbs.) 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef 2 cups canned …