Here’s a no-bean chili recipe just for our Natural Fit Weight Loss Program. Delicious whether using ground beef or turkey, and sure to please anyone in the family!
- 1 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 – 2 green or red bell peppers
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes (or fresh)
- 1 – 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup tomato sauce or juice (lowest sugar content)
- In a large skillet or pan, start browning beef or turkey. Add in onions, peppers, celery, and broth (as needed to keep from sticking).
- Reduce heat to low, add minced garlic, chili powder, onion powder, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce, mix.
- Cook 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Stuffed Peppers Stuffed peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers and you can eat the bowl it all comes …
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Here’s a delicious Natural Fit recipe for dinner. Combine green spinach with artichoke and your chicken for …
Chili Here’s a no-bean chili recipe just for our Natural Fit Weight Loss Program. Delicious whether using ground beef or …