Greek Yogurt Vegetable Dip
Here’s a quick and easy way to make a healthy snack that perfect for rationing or sharing with a group of friends!
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- Your favorite vegetables
- In a bowl, mix ranch packet with yogurt.
- Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour to thicken.
- Slice vegetables into 3 – 4 inch small dip-able lengths.
- Serve on a platter, or ration into reusable containers.
Stuffed Peppers Stuffed peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers and you can eat the bowl it all comes …
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Here’s a delicious Natural Fit recipe for dinner. Combine green spinach with artichoke and your chicken for …
Chili Here’s a no-bean chili recipe just for our Natural Fit Weight Loss Program. Delicious whether using ground beef or …