Greek Yogurt Vegetable Dip
Here’s a quick and easy way to make a healthy snack that perfect for rationing or sharing with a group of friends!
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- Your favorite vegetables
- In a bowl, mix ranch packet with yogurt.
- Refrigerate mixture for 1 hour to thicken.
- Slice vegetables into 3 – 4 inch small dip-able lengths.
- Serve on a platter, or ration into reusable containers.
Chicken or Beef Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Another delicious treat utilizing healthy spaghetti squash! Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash 2 boneless, skinless …
Stuffed Banana Peppers A classic recipe, normally using Italian sausage, has been revamped for our Natural Fit program. Using ground …
Spaghetti Squash Pie Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash (at least 4 1/2 lbs.) 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef 2 cups canned …