Egg and Vegetable Omelette
What’s better than an omelette? This quick and easy recipe will keep you experimenting with fresh and healthy combinations. Try making one today!
- 1/2 cup vegetable, beef, or chicken broth
- 1 – 2 cups favorite vegetables (try bell peppers, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, and onions).
- 2 -4 eggs
- In medium skillet or sauce-pan saute vegetables in broth for 3 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, whip eggs.
- Over medium-low/medium heat, preheat a separate skillet, then pour in eggs and cook until bottom and edges are fully formed.
- Add vegetables to center of eggs, then flip one side over the top to cover.
- You may cook further until doneness of eggs is to your personal liking.
Stuffed Peppers Stuffed peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers and you can eat the bowl it all comes …
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Here’s a delicious Natural Fit recipe for dinner. Combine green spinach with artichoke and your chicken for …
Chili Here’s a no-bean chili recipe just for our Natural Fit Weight Loss Program. Delicious whether using ground beef or …