The traditional deviled eggs recipe is a great way to prepare snacks during the natural fit program. You can easily scale this recipe to make as many eggs as you want.
- 4-8 Eggs (or more, or less, you decide)
- Place your eggs in a pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover, remove from the heat and set aside 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer hard-boiled eggs to a bowl of ice water with a slotted spoon and let cool.
- Drain the ice water. One at a time, crack the bottom, wider end of each egg against the bowl, then hold the egg under cold running water and peel.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop the yolks into a bowl and mix with mustard and horseradish to make filling.
- Fill the egg-white halves with the yolk mixture using a spoon, piping bag or resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped.
Stuffed Peppers Stuffed peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers and you can eat the bowl it all comes …
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Here’s a delicious Natural Fit recipe for dinner. Combine green spinach with artichoke and your chicken for …
Chili Here’s a no-bean chili recipe just for our Natural Fit Weight Loss Program. Delicious whether using ground beef or …