This delicious snack or desert is perfect for those looking for a healthy way to soothe a sweet-tooth.
- 1 packet Melba Toast Crackers
- 1 pack Grissini Breadsticks
- 5 – 10 apples
- 1 tblsp. Stevia
- 1 tblsp. cinnamon
- Dice apples into 1/2 inch cubes and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle stevia and cinnamon over diced apples and mi with wooden spoon to coat.
- Place in lightly greased casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, or until crispy.
Chicken or Beef Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Another delicious treat utilizing healthy spaghetti squash! Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash 2 boneless, skinless …
Stuffed Banana Peppers A classic recipe, normally using Italian sausage, has been revamped for our Natural Fit program. Using ground …
Spaghetti Squash Pie Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash (at least 4 1/2 lbs.) 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef 2 cups canned …