This delicious snack or desert is perfect for those looking for a healthy way to soothe a sweet-tooth.
- 1 packet Melba Toast Crackers
- 1 pack Grissini Breadsticks
- 5 – 10 apples
- 1 tblsp. Stevia
- 1 tblsp. cinnamon
- Dice apples into 1/2 inch cubes and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle stevia and cinnamon over diced apples and mi with wooden spoon to coat.
- Place in lightly greased casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, or until crispy.
Stuffed Peppers Stuffed peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers and you can eat the bowl it all comes …
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Here’s a delicious Natural Fit recipe for dinner. Combine green spinach with artichoke and your chicken for …
Chili Here’s a no-bean chili recipe just for our Natural Fit Weight Loss Program. Delicious whether using ground beef or …