Beef Roast with Veggies
How can something so fancy be so easy to make!? Here’s a great dish that adheres to our Natural Fit Dietary Guide that anyone can enjoy. This recipe can be manipulated for different sizes of beef roasts. The general rule is 30 minutes at 350 degrees per pound of roast.
- 2 – 5 lbs. pot roast or sirloin roast.
- 2 – 4 cups of vegetables (onions, celery, peppers, cauliflower, broccoli).
- Steak seasoning (or your favorite spices)
- 2 cups beef broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat or rub meat with dry seasonings.
- Place meat in roaster pan or dutch oven and add vegetables and beef broth.
- Bake roast at 350 degrees for 30 minutes per pound of meat.
Stuffed Banana Peppers A classic recipe, normally using Italian sausage, has been revamped for our Natural Fit program. Using ground …
Spaghetti Squash Pie Ingredients 1 spaghetti squash (at least 4 1/2 lbs.) 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef 2 cups canned …
Beef Roast with Veggies How can something so fancy be so easy to make!? Here’s a great dish that adheres …